Monday, October 10, 2011

A long time . . .

Finally I've gotten back to my blog. It's been a long time and I can't even finish my Colorado pictures. At least not tonight. I've just got my computer back. I have a friend who looked at it, said it definitely needed some help, and gave it some. He literally blew everything away on it. I copied all my pictures (burned CD's and also moved them to a external drive) but forgot to copy my files on Word Perfect (my word processing program). So, I'll just have to look them all over and see if I can come up with anything worth posting. Plus the fact that Colorado is really old news already!!!

I just finished copying a bunch of pictures of Beth's boys. I try to do scrapbooks for her and my sister with all the pictures they put on Facebook or Beth's blog. I really enjoy making the books but boy am I behind on that!!! Wished I could take a week off and just scrapbook! I haven't done a lot lately, guess I was just burnt out, but really want to continue to work at different projects now. The obsession is back!!

That's about it for now. I promise to have some pictures of the surprise birthday party for my sister and Jackson's 4th birthday party.

You all take care of each other out there.

No comments: