Sunday, March 29, 2009

Update

Nothing terribly exciting happening in Dubuque. I use my blog as a log when I do pictures, etc., so that I remember what I do. Some times it actually works!!

We had snow yesteraday afternoon and last night. Woke up to about 3 inches, maybe a little more. The majority of it is gone already, but you can still find it on the north sides of the buildings. I noticed I still have some on my deck.

I've been dreaming about what to do with my deck. I also am thinking about looking for a different place. I've done some looking, but first floor apartments are hard to find. At least in the neighborhoods I want to live in. Something will come up. If I stay, I'd like to get one of those small tables with a couple of chairs for the deck. I found a darling waterfall that I could put in one corner and some great looking lights to put around the deck. It could happen!! My biggest problem is that my deck has a west front and is very hot until 8:30 or so in the evenings. I guess I can have some late suppers out there!! MMMMmmmmm -- have to think more about that.

I talked to Jim tonight. Mandy is at 37 weeks so we could have a baby any time now. I'm so excited about becoming a grandmother. I should probably figure out how to get to the hospital just in case Barb is out of town. I want to go down and see the whole family after the birth. Of course we have to take pictures of this historic event. I already have tons of stickers and paper for little Baby C.

My family is trying to figure out how to get together for Easter. Jim & Mandy definitely can't travel and my sister and her family might have some problems traveling to Des Moines. Jim said they would definitley understand and he already knows that I'll be down there as soon as he calls and lets us know Baby C is on the way!! I'm sure we'll figure something out.

Tomorrow it's back to work. I seem to keep busy. I sit here at home somethings wondering what I'm going to do the next day -- I get to work and there's all kinds of things happening that I have to take care of. Wished I was as important as that sounds!!!

Time to go. Everyone have a great week!!

No comments: