Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Black Cat!

The dreaded black cat!

Do you see what's hiding behind my waterglobe?

When I did my cleaning look what I found? A black cat lurking behind my Christmas waterglobes! Imagine that!
I had Christmas for my family on January 16th. I thought it was funny when we opened our gifts that there wasn't more 'gag' gifts, but thought since we got together so late maybe they were just put away for another year. I did get a chicken chucker from my sister. It's one of my favorite gifts -- NOT!!
To my surprise the black cat was there! My sister kinda left it there when we were opening gifts and it took me a while to find it. I was sitting in my chair watching TV and reading (my usual occupation lately) when looking at the shelf it looked funny. The arrangement was off just a bit. I obviously didn't think too much of it the first I noticed it as I didn't do anything about it! When I dusted I found the cat hiding!! Now who do you think will find that at their house next? Family beware!! That was a good one Glee!
It certainly feels like spring is here or at least coming! It's been so beautiful out in the afternoons lately. I'm ready for it! Now if I could just get someone to wash my windows!
Easter celebration at my house this weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing my family again. My newest great-nephew will be here. I haven't seen him yet so I'm anxious to get a look at the little guy. Since Tristan's been born I've too sick to go much of any place. I'm finally back to work. Trying to make it through full days. Had blood work done today. Results on Friday. Hopefully that will all be okay. Next step is to figure out why my legs hurt so much. Old age?
Remember the black cat!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That really was a good one. I am so good. I will watch my place whenever you come up. Glee