Sunday, December 12, 2010

Beautiful Snowfall

I took some pictures of the snow falling yesterday but haven't had a chance to sit down and put them on the computer. It really was beautiful!! And there's a lot! It's also very quiet at my place. There's hardly any traffic going by. The streets have been plowed but it doesn't look very nice out there. I can see blowing snow across the street.

When I watched the weather last night they said they had pulled the plows off the county roads but were still plowing in the City. I haven't heard the snowplow lately either! Bet there's a lot of people that were planning on shopping yesterday that didn't make it.

Happy Birthday to my sister Glee! I wonder what the weather was like when she was born? Do you remember ever asking Mom & Dad about it Glee? Hope you have the best birthday ever!! And a safe trip home from Ankeny!

I still have some shopping to do to be finished for next weekend. But I have every evening that I can go out and find what I want. I got a lot done on Friday night. Now I just have to get some paper and boxes upstairs and I can wrap!! Later today!

It has been declared 'jeans' month at the office! Everyone likes that. With our luck our Head Start Program will have it's review and we'll have to dress more appropriately for an office. Lots of thing going on this time of year at work. We sponsor a program for families that probably wouldn't have a Christmas if we didn't find things for them. We appeal to the public for donations and adoptation of families. Donations are a bit down this year, but the the economy isn't as great as it could be either! We have people coming and going with Christmas gifts, plus the normal flow of traffic. Glad I don't have to clean that floor!

I probably better get at some of the items on my list. I have this list, but I don't always get to the end of it. Here's hoping I do today!

Have a good weekend!

No comments: