Monday, March 07, 2011

FLU

I'm tired. I can't sleep. I can't breath and I think part of me is scared! Last week they told me I had Influenza Type A. Couldn't work all week. To be truthful I wasn't capable of working. My house is an absolute mess. I could care less about eating. And it seems that all I do is take pills of some kind.

I'm short almost 30 hours on my next paycheck. That'll certainly help all the stress.

Well, today I went back to work. That's a mess. My desk/desk is sitting in the middle of the office. My monitor, keyboard and printer are in the middle of it. My CPU is sitting next to the desk. I have a chair. That's it! Oh, my phone was on the floor. My computer desk is in pieces and we haven't been able to find the guy that's to put it together. My stuff is all over the place and still in boxes. The new carpet gives off an awful odor! Turned my computer on and nothing happened. It must have taken 1/2 an hour to get to a sign-in screen. Finally it gave up completely so at the present time I have no computer in the office. A lot of work to be finished and/or started but nothing to work on. The printers aren't working, the copier doesn't work and the phones are acting up. I feel like shit! My clerk is off with some health problems so I have to be at the reception desk for her 15 minute breaks a.m. and p.m. and cover it for lunch. She was santizing the phone when I left for the doctor's office.

Oh, my doctor is off sick so I had to go to one of his associates. I guess that's okay. I coughed again for about half an hour. I now also have a sinus infection! I just want to feel better. I'm tired of being alone with all this stuff and having all the mess at the office as well. The last time I checked my computer I had lost everything -- I mean everything. All my files, my pictures, my shortcuts to the majority of my work. Please let them figure out what's wrong and give me my STUFF back! I can't loose some 20 odds years of work!

I'm on another medication. I'm not supposed to use a lot of dairy products with this one. There are also some crappy side effects. I have a medical release for tomorrow. Oh goodie, I can start all over again and try and put some order to my professional life. I wanna go home!

No comments: