Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Ramblings

It's been a long time since I've written anything.  Probably because my life is pretty boring right now!  Oh things happen, but nothing to get too excited about.  I do have some pictures to share of my daughter and grandchildren.  Back in February (before sunshine) I had a meeting in Des Moines and was invited to my son and his wife's place for supper.  My grandchldren are the cutest little people in the world.  Barb gets along with both of them so well.  Oliver is at the moment making a little strange with his grandmother (breaks my heart that he doesn't want to come to me, but that's life).  So . . . here's some pictures.
 Happy faces!  My grandson, my daughter and granddaughter!  What a precious picture!
Barb and Oliver having a conversation . . . with Petey coming to see what's going on!
 Oliver and Barb are interested is what Charlotte is doing with the tablet
Charlotte, our little 'rock star.'  She gave a short concert!!!
Charlotte sitting in her 'chair'??? Good balance kiddo!
She was 'skating' on some small blocks.  Hard work!
Grandma playing with Oliver!  Isn't he a cutie??
They just like doing things together!
Charlotte and Oliver decided it was time to attack the Barb!
Oliver is interested in what Charlotte is doing also!
Up close and personal of our rock star!
What ya doin' Charlotte?
She was extremely serious about her skating abilities!
So there's my pictures of my visit to my Jim & Mandy's house.  The supper was delicious.  Mandy made ham and scalloped potatoes.  And we had ice cream for dessert later.  
  














   
   





No comments: