Sunday, March 30, 2008

Where Is Spring?

Okay, who took spring? I thought for a little bit last week it was here, but it disappeared again. We had 3-4 inches of snow on Wednesday. We broke the record for the most snowfall in Dubuque this year so it can quit now. PLEASE. This weekend was down right cold. So, I ask again, where is spring?

Our federal review is over. I haven't heard the results yet, and sure I will sometime this week. The reviewers were still in town Friday. I'm glad it's over, now we can get on with our jobs and not keep looking over our shoulders every time you leave your office!

I took an hour of annual leave on Friday and had my hair cut and permed. I'm not sure I like the perm. I shampooed my hair this morning and I can't find any curls. Hopefully when I use the curling iron in the morning there will be some. If not, guess Sarah will get a call!! It feels better -- it's not so long.

I got a couple new toys to play with for my scrapbooking. For Christmas Barbie got me two templates from Creative Memories. She got me the ovals and the gems. They're really cool and make great mats. Makes my books look even better. I've enjoyed using them since the holidays. I finally found a consultant here in Dubuque and called her last week and ordered the circles. They're cool. Ann called me on Saturday and dropped them off on her way to work. I've enjoyed using them very much . . . so far. I'm trying to organize my scrapping stuff. Just when I think I've got a handle on it . . . it looks a mess again. I did get the room vacuumed and dusted. That part looks better.

Think it's time to get at windows and curtains. I know the windows certainly need washing on the outside. I have friends that own a window cleaning business so think I'll contact the rest of the tenants in the building and see if everyone would like their's done at the same time. They might give us a discount.

I feel a little better. More like doing something so . . . it's a start. I'm still a very boring person, but I'm working on that.

Hope this finds everyone well. Talk to you all next week!

No comments: