Saturday, January 23, 2010

I know, Christmas is over . . .


It's a chicken chucker! We have this thing about chickens in my family and my sister found this some years ago and finally gave it to me. As you can see, I was amused!!


Jackson saying 'cheese'


Barbie helping Jackson get a gift open. He helped all of us open our gifts.

Glee found a Cyclone stone for Barb. It'll look good in front of her house.


Jackson and his tractor shirt.

I should be doing something other than fooling around with my blog, but I was working on some pictures today and these caught my eye. And I keep falling over my chicken chucker! I'm taking down my trees (piece by piece). I figure by tomorrow morning I can take the big tree down completely and put it back in its' box. The "JOY" tree will probably wait until the middle of the week or another weekend. The ornaments are currently residing on my kitchen table. The majority of the boxes are up here but still in my craft room (second bedroom). It won't take that much time to put everything in the right box, just the ambition to do it.

The weather is depressing . . . it can't seem to decide what it wants to do. Not that I have any place to go, but seeing the sun would be great! Maybe this next week. I don't even bother with the weather forecast on weekends, unless I'm leaving town. This time of year I pretty much stay at home and work on inside projects. Who am I fooling, I work on inside projects all year long.

I'm working on a scrapbook for myself currently. I started it just before the holidays and am halfway finished. I found a beautiful scrapbook for Christmas and decided it was time to put something together for myself. Nothing like traveling down memory road again. I've never done anything with all the wedding pictures of the kids so that's on the list for this years' projects too!! I continue to collect pictures of Charlotte and Jackson for their books. Won't be long and they'll be another little one I can scrap. Beth & Karsten's baby is due in late February. I'm looking forward to the hospital visit and all the excitement of a new baby in the family. Beth has her babies in Dubuque so I luck out -- as long as someone goes with me. I can get lost in a hospital faster than anyone you know. I'd put down bread crumbs if they'd let me!!

Well, Lethal Weapon (the original) is now beginning and I have a page in front of me that needs to have somethings added. I best get at it. Couldn't resist putting extra Christmas pictures in.

Have a good week all! Stay warm and dry!!


No comments: