Monday, September 27, 2010

It's almost October

Where has the time gone? It's almost October!! Time for golden red leaves, pumpkins, goblins and trick or treaters!!

I haven't written much lately because I don't do much lately. I get up in the morning, go to work, come home at night, watch a little TV, work on some scrapbooking, play on my computer, go to bed and start all over again. Doesn't sound like much fun does it? Well, it's not.

I finally sold a volleyball scrapbook at the shop. Have an order for another one. Guess that's a start, but it's been a little frustrating. I was hoping for more business. We have our Grand Opening scheduled for Tuesday, October 5th. Ribbon cutting, the whole bit. I know we're having wine tasting and some dip tasting for the day. I'm going to try and get out there for the ribbon cutting. I probably should make up a couple more small Christmas books with the hopes of someone thinking it's a great idea for a Christmas gift!! Come on out and see me if you have some time.

Work has been busy and frustrating. Everyone seems to have their own agenda and nothing works well together. It's the end of our fiscal year so that means all kinds of statistical reports for me to get done. I have a couple of meetings in the Des Moines area in October too. Thankfully both are the same week so it's only one trip down there. Going to spend a weekend with my kids and enjoy myself and then get to those meetings.

Jackson's 3rd birthday party is this weekend. Hope it's as nice as it was this past weekend. Sunday was terrific!! It doesn't matter, we'll celebrate anyway.

Like I said, I'm pretty boring lately, so guess I'll just sign off here. Come see me at the Shop if you have the time (and the money)!

No comments: