Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday

I'm sitting here watching the Baltimore/New England game (it's 10:27 p.m.) and seriously thinking I should probably go to bed.  I want to see the weather.  Not that it matters much, I'll have to go to work tomorrow anyway!!  Just wondering what I should wear.

I have an appointment tomorrow morning with social security at 9:05 a.m.  I have no clue how long the appointment will last.  I do have a number of questions to ask regarding starting to draw on social security.  Financially it will help me a lot.  If I understand what everyone has told me it will.  That's why I'm going to talk to someone, so I completely understand what it's all about!  I'm thinking it will be a big help for me financially.  I should be able to put some money away in a savings account and pay off some bills that have been hanging around for a while.  I'm not ready to retirement yet.  I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have work to go to everyday.

Oh I can sit home and watch my butt grow!  But that will get boring real soon!  If possible, I would like to work for at least a couple more years.  time will tell.

The contractor comes tomorrow to finish off my new patio door.  I really intended to do some major cleaning this weekend but since they'll be running in and out I'll wait and do a little each evening and hope I'm done by Saturday evening.  I've been working on vacation memory books for my family.  I'm getting to the point where I'm running out of ink and adhesive!  Hobby Lobby here I come.

Time to call it a day.  Nite.

No comments: