Friday, March 14, 2014

My darling grandchildren!

My daughter-in-law (Mandy) is a photographer, and a darn good one, I might add.  She has a project going for this year (2014) of taking a picture a day of her children.  It's a great way for those of us that live further away from them to keep in contact.  Just wanted to share some of my favorites!

Oliver on a train ride.  Jesse & Cheryl were in Georgia a couple of
weekends ago, and this is one of the shots that was taken.
He's such a cutie!!!


Charlotte's new wheels!  Doesn't she look like she's having a ball!

Oliver and his best buddy.  Since this picture was taken Buzz has
been replaced . . . with Woody!

Mandy and the kiddos drove back to the Omaha area between Christmas
and New Year's and when they came back home had car problems
in Kentucky.  This is a pic of Oliver waiting around in their
hotel room!

We saw Charlotte riding along, there she goes down the street!!!  Wheeee!

One of the pics on Jim & Mandy's Christmas card.  My darling little princess
is certainly growing into a very pretty young lady.

Love this picture of Jim & Charlotte.  

Another Christmas card picture.  Aren't they the cutest?!!!

These are some of my favorite pictures of the past couple of months.  I especially like the one of Jim & Charlotte.  And the Christmas card pics are great.  They were taken in one of Georgia State's parks.  I'm not real familiar with the area that Jim lives in, but hope to in the near future.  I'll be spending Mother's Day with my children and grandchildren in Georgia!  I'm really excited about the trip and having some quality time with my family!!

Later . . .

No comments: