Thursday, March 20, 2014

Whether you like it or not . . . it's weather!

I hate to be one of the many that complains about the weather . . . but I can't help it!  Today is halfway decent (41 at the airport around 4:00 p.m.) but over the weekend it's supposed to get cold again.  Hopefully no snow is included in that forecast!!  I knew it was going to change . . . my foot hurts!  I've broken my left foot twice and the weather really does affect it from time-to-time.  It swells real nicely!! 

I've been working on some scrapbooking projects.  A friend of mine asked me if I could put together a 'dance' scrapbook for her granddaughters.  I've got one done.  Want her to see it before I do anything more for her.  Make sure she likes it and wants it made that way.  She has 3 granddaughters and they all do the dance routine so instead of always getting them flowers, etc., for each recital she thought having a book made that they can put their pictures and keepsakes in was a good idea.  I think it is too.  I wouldn't have thought of something like that, but it sure will be a nice keepsake.  Hope she likes the one I finished.

My daughter should be arriving back in the States tomorrow.  She's been vacationing in New Zealand for the past couple of weeks.  The pictures she's sent back sure makes New Zealand look like a nice place to visit!  Don't know if I could handle the 18 hours plane ride but she said it was all worth it.  Will be nice to spend some time with her when she gets back.  And maybe she'll bring back some of that nice weather she's been enjoying while gone.  I would love to open my windows one of these days!!!

Entered an NCAA bracket contest.  It's just mainly the family.  I guessed at the majority of it and have already goofed up on a couple of teams.  Guess I better check on-line with my brackets and see just how bad I really did.  Lots of basketball this weekend, plus a NASCAR race on Sunday!  Spring is on it's way!!

Later . . .

No comments: