Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Darling Granddaughter!

I'm slowly but surely learning how to make changes on my blog. Mandy is the person that set everything up for me a few years back and through trial and error I've learned how to change parts of it. I still haven't quite figured out how to change the font on the header so when I decided to change the picture I took the title off (for now).

I just had to put my picture on with Charlotte. She's such a sweet baby girl. She hardly looks like this anymore, but it's a great memory. Babies grow so fast! Can't wait to see them again.

I'm planning on July 4th fun at Jim & Mandy's. I also have a weekend shopping trip scheduled with my sister, my niece and my great-nephew. We're invading Barb's house and hoping to also visit the new baby. I don't know if Glee, Beth and Jackson want to visit long but I know I definitely want to spend some time with my children and their baby! As you can tell I'm a little partial toward her.

I have a conference scheduled in West Des Moines later in July too, so hope to spend some time with my kids. Haven't decided yet if I'm going to stay at the hotel or at Barb's. Have to work out some transportation problems first before I make the final decision.

Sounds like a nice weekend coming up -- no rain (at least that's the last I heard). I have new furniture being delivered on Friday and am really anxious to have it get here. I'm not completely sure where I'm putting everything but it'll be fun moving it about and trying different ideas. That should keep me occupied for a bit over the weekend.

I'm finishing a scrapbooking project on Jackson and preparing to start on some books about Charlotte. Have a couple of ideas I want to try. I have a couple of scrapbook magazines that I read religiously and they have some great ideas. I can't just put one picture on page (way to expensive) but I can scraplift some of their ideas for my own. It's fun trying.

I best get back to work. Hope all have a good weekend. Love my Charlotte!!!

No comments: