Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's Saturday!

Now isn't that an original thought . . . it's Saturday. It certainly is! It's Saturday, November 27th and 8:10 in the morning. What in the heck am I doing up at this hour?? I have no clue other than the fact that I couldn't get back to sleep once the alarm went off. Habit!

I'm sitting in my living room, the CD changer is playing some of my favorite Christmas songs and I'm looking at my snowman village on top of my entertainment center. Doesn't look too bad. I collect snowmen so have all sizes, types, colors, etc. They're not all up there but a lot of them are. I even lit a couple of candles already!

I should be working on my other tree and getting some of these boxes organized, but nope, I'm just sitting here being lazy. I laid in bed this morning and decided where I was going to put some of my stuff and since I didn't write it down I've already forgotten! Duh!!! Oh well, I'm sure I'll find a place for everything, I usually do.

I have a friend stopping by today to pick up my 'old' tree. Her son and daughter-in-law would like it so . . . guess I better remember that so I hang out around here until they come.

Instead of talking about it, I better get to it. Have a great weekend!

No comments: