Monday, November 01, 2010

November is here!

Has this year gone fast or what? I can't believe it's the first of November already!!! No matter where you go Christmas things are up already. I know that I have to buy a new Christmas tree for my living room. I'm looking for a pre-lit slim-line tree (7 1/2 feet). I can find all kinds of 7 1/2 trees but not with multi-colored lights. Hopefully I'll find something one of these days. I do have a 5 foot one but it's my JOY tree and fits so nicely in the corner in my hallway. I guess if push comes to shove I can used that one but I would rather have a bigger one for the living room.

I'm working on Christmas gifts. I'm hoping to sell a few books at the shoppe for the holidays. I need to get my butt out there one of these days and check out what's happening to my table. Betsy and I want to get out there soon also and do a little holiday decorating. She's so good at doing that stuff. Maybe I can pick some stuff up this weekend.

It's our craft fair weekend. I'm really looking forward to it. Leaving work early on Friday so that we don't get into Barb's at 1:00 a.m. like we've done some years. Beth also has to stay away from Casey's pizza. A couple years ago she got sick on one of our shopping weekends. Don't want that to happen again. Barbie has a home football game (ISU vs. Nebraska) to attend but will spend some of the day with us. I think we'll be able to find our way around Akeney! We're hoping for good weather. As long as it doesn't rain or snow (parish the thought). Should be fun. I know I'm really looking forward to it!!!

My Colts are on tonight so I best go watch them. Need to find something to eat too. Have a good week everyone!

No comments: