Wednesday, October 03, 2012

More Dentist

It's back to the dentist today!  But only for a cleaning!  Hope none of the teeth I have left fall out after a good cleaning!  I'm guessing the next thing will be to schedule the cavity work to be done.  Having everything done in one sitting.  Put me out again and get the work done!!!

My stitches are still with me.  My  mouth is a little sore and it's hard to remember not to chew on my right side.  I automatically push my food to that side of my mouth!!  And I don't eat as much as I used to either!!!

I'm not looking forward to the visit but I'm not scared out of my mind like I was last week.  Maybe I'm growing up!!!  Using my lunch hour to have the work done.  I'll pick up a sandwich on the way back to the office so I get something in my tummy before supper time.  It will be nice to have clean feeling teeth!

No comments: