Wednesday, October 10, 2012

More

More, more of everything!  I went to the dentist for a cleaning (or so I thought) and found out that they need to do very extensive cleaning and that sedation was thought to be necessary.  So, okay let's do that.  Well, not until I pay out another $1,035.  Guess that'll
have to wait until after the first of the year!!  My mouth is slowly healing.  My dentist said it looked good.  I did have a stitch come loose and got caught in some food and made for a fun morning at work.  My tongue worried that poor little stitch to death!  Finally it released and then only my tongue and my mouth was sore!!!  It's much better now.

I went to the doctor again today.  I have had such an awful time with my legs lately.  They're extremely dry, cracked actually.  They itch something awful and actually keep me awake nights.  Last night I woke up about 3:00 a.m. and scratched and scratched until my legs were so darn sore.  Couldn't sleep at all then.  I didn't leave any marks on my legs (I have long nails at this time, thought sure I would have broken the skin some place) but lucked out there.  But they ITCH!!!  Constantly.  I can't stand to have anything on them, like covers or slacks.  I finally called the doctor and went in to see if they could figure out what was wrong.  I haven't change my laundry soap, my body wash, my shampoo, my food is the same.  I couldn't come up with anything that I've actually changed.  They now think I am allergic to whatever.  What, they aren't sure.  I have some extra greasy lotion to put on my legs at least twice a day.  Some pills to take before I go to bed and hope that this works out.  It's very uncomfortable.  Guess I'll continue to wear capris to work.  I have a board meeting tomorrow night and plan to bring dress slacks to wear during that time.  He said there's a lot of people having different problems this time of the year with things like that.  Well, I've never had any kind of allergy before.  This is so frustrating.  And very itchy!!! 

I'm so tired of all this crap.  I just would love to have a full day when something didn't hurt to the point where it stops me in my tracks.  Will that ever happen?  I'm betting not.  Maybe I'm just tired.  I have no life.  I get up in the morning, get ready for work, work, come home at night, do some housework, read or use the computer, go to bed . . . and start all over the next morning.  It's pretty darn boring!!  The majority of my friends have children so it's hard to do something with them after work or on weekends.  Once in a while we plan something and go out of town for shopping, etc.  But those times are so few and far between!  Plus the majority of the time I don't feel right spending money on things that I really can live without!!  I'm surely hoping that after the 1st of the year things turn around a little bit for me.  I truly don't believe I can go on like this.

Sandie had surgery on Tuesday.  Mark said she came through it pretty well.  She should be able to come home Friday or Saturday.  I'm not sure how long the recovery is for that type of surgery.  Hopefully it will help her with her pain and she'll be able to work again and do some of the things she loves so much.  I know she missed her gardens very much this past summer.  I say my prayers every night that God Bless my family. 

Think it's time to get off my soapbox!  I'm tired.  I need to take some meds and oil up my legs again.  Hope I can get a few hours of sleep.  Tomorrow will be a long day!

No comments: