Sunday, March 12, 2006

Busy Weekend!

My children have left for the weekend and I've finally found some time to finish up the organizing of my spare bedroom. Jim & Mandy helped move the entertainment center in the living room back where it belongs. We had moved it for the Christmas tree and never got around to putting it back to where it belonged. Thanks goodness the kids came and were able to move it! This old lady can't do things like that alone . . .

Jim also was able to get a file cabinet upstairs and I just finished putting my junk into it. The whole room looks better. And maybe I'll have a better handle on where my records all are. Looks better anyway!

It was great having the kids here for the weekend. Probably won't get home again until sometime in May. We did some food shopping for them while they were here. Mandy and I had a ball. When they get home now they'll have to figure out where to put everything!

Where did our beautiful weather go? Yesterday it was so nice out and today it's cloudy and windy! Typical March weather, I guess. I'm sure we'll get some snow yet but the one nice thing about snow this time of year it disappears quickly. We grilled for lunch. I love grilled food. Nothing special, just hamburgers, but they did taste good!

Housework awaits . . . .

1 comment:

Mandy Davis said...

You did awesome Joy! It was nice seeing you this weekend...see you soon!