Sunday, March 19, 2006

Scrapbooking!!

The four of us Christmas 2005.

I'm so excited! I got a picture to work on my blog! I've been trying for days to put one in of Jim, Mike and Nick when they were real little but I keep getting error messages, so decided to try a newer picture! It worked! Mandy, it worked!

I had to call Jim and Mandy and get some expert help on what to do. Mandy walked me through the graduation picture that was posted just before this one, but this picture I did all by myself. This is exciting!!!

I'm really into scrapbooking and spend a lot of weekends working on my different books. Either that or out spending my money on new paper, stickers or whatever catches my eye when shopping. Michael's and Hobby Lobby have become one of my favorite stores! Right now I'm working on Barb's 11th birthday and Jim's 6th. Since we always celebrated them together they share a lot of pictures! I stopped at Dollar Tree on Saturday and found some really cute paper (cheap). I subscribe to a couple of scrapbook magazine and enjoy reading them from cover-to-cover. I can't afford to do my pictures up like they show but it still gives me some good ideas!!

Hope you like the picture. It was taken at Barb's new townhouse in Ankeny in front of her 'little' tree. Family joke! We gave her a pretty rough time about her 'big' tree during the holidays. Don't know if we talked her into buying a bigger one for next year or not. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Catch ya all later . . . .

No comments: