Thursday, March 16, 2006

Snowy Days!

Is spring coming? According to the calendar it's Monday but you can't tell by checking outdoors today! When I got up this morning it was drizzling, then it turned to snow and by the time I left for work it was raining! I used my umbrella!!! At noon when I left for lunch it was SNOWING! I mean those huge snowflakes. They looked just like feathers! I think the angels were having a pillow fight! That lasted for a couple of hours. I don't know how much we have on the ground but they're talking about in the 40's tomorrow! I think the weatherman needs a vacation!

I've been trying all day to add a picture to my blog but haven't had much luck. I keep getting error messages so must be doing something wrong. I even contacted Mandy and asked her for her help. I thought I had it figured out but I got another error message and the post wouldn't publish so will tackle that at another date.

I'm looking forward to the weekend. Going out with friends tomorrow night. Probably do supper someplace and may do a little gambling! It's payday so I guess I can afford it!!! I want to do some scrapbooking. I finally got Christmas 2004 finished. I keep a memory book for myself but also put pages of the different events we've taken pictures of in books for my kids! I really enjoy it and hope to soon have the first 5 years of their lives complete and able to give them it for their birthdays or Christmas. Last year I did up a book for Beth and Karsten of their wedding. I enjoyed putting that together very much. I like working with the 12x12 format but did do an 8 1/2 x 11 for my sister. Now I have to tackle the same pictures for myself! I finally put them away after working on that particular project for 4-5 months! I'm really picky about how a page goes together, but think when I was finished with Beth's wedding album it turned out quite well. Anyway, it's a really cool hobby and I work on it whenever I have the time!!

Tomorrow I'm finally going to get my hair cut and permed! It needs it so bad. I'll definitely be ready to go out tomorrow night with a new "do"!!! One of these weekends I'm going to get brave enough to try coloring it! Hopefully I won't screw it up too bad and can show my face (or should I say head) at work on Monday!!

Well, you all have a great weekend!!

No comments: