Monday, March 20, 2006

Mondays

Here it is the beginning of a new week. Last week wasn't one of my best so I decided to start out early this morning and meet the day head on! We'll see how long that lasts! Busy week ahead. I have orientation with some new employees scheduled for today. Hopefully all the paperwork will be waiting for me when I get to the office. Have some meetings scheduled throughout the week also. Our agency newsletter is on a disk in my purse ready to be ran off after doing some quick editing. I think I can probably keep busy this week!

Sounds like no snow or rain for us for a few days. Just cool weather! Spring is here sometime today! Bring on the sunshine!!

Time to go , , have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well we didn't get any snow up north here. Cold though.
Busy weekend getting together with a group of teenagers for a Food Fast!! Should be fun!!!!!!!!!!!! No food or quite........
Enjoy your snow shots I will be looking for them on your blog.
Marilyn