Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Dentists!!!!

I think spring has finally arrived! What a pretty day. Well, kinda. It was overcast the majority of the day but nice and warm! Cool. About time.

This is my doctor week. I gave blood yesterday for lab work. I hate needles but lived through it. We had to do both arms before they found a vein that would produce enough for a vial. I have some nice bruises today!

Today I went to the dentist (one of my most least favorite people). I like Steve as a person. He's a very nice man, I just don't like what he does for a living! I broke part of a tooth off last week one day and they were able to get me in this morning. I ended up spending a little more money than I wanted to but hopefully will not have to have anything more done. They did an onlay procelain crown deal. Speaking of hating needles . . . they used enough on me today. My jaw is very sore tonight, as are my gums. He used a laser on the gums when he fitted the crown. A few more asprins and I'll feel much better!! Whatever, I can't get my mouth open very far this evening so soup sounds like supper for me. I ended up with a sore throat too. Hopefully by tomorrow morning I'll feel much better. Enough of dentists for a while.

I go back to my medical doctor tomorrow for the results of my blood work. I'm hoping all goes well. I've been working real hard at keeping my blood sugar down. Lost a little more weight (find out for sure tomorrow). I have a couple of other minor problems I need to talk to him about, but think they are just associated with the diabetes. Guess we'll see.

Time to take the weatherization off my windows. Will be great to have the windows open and fresh air in the house. Guess I'll have to break down and get my windows on the outside cleaned professionally. They haven't been cleaned since I moved into this place. The inside gets cleaned but definitely not the outside.

Enough. Hope your week is going along well.

1 comment:

Mandy Davis said...

I hate the dentist too! Never any fun! I also hate needles. I am certainly glad I don't have your week!