Saturday, April 29, 2006

Who is that child?


Who is that child? Do you know her? You've probably guessed I've been scrapbooking this weekend. When my Mom died I inherited a lot of old pictures -- this was one of them. I'm sure the majority of you already know who it is -- it's ME! Wasn't I just the cutest baby girl? I think I was about 3, but I'm not sure.

I've been going to put this and other pictures in my blog forever but wasn't able to upload some of them. Jim and Mandy were here for the weekend and as usual, with Mandy's help, the problem was solved! Now I have others I want to share with everyone. You never know when you might see your picture within this blog. Thanks Mandy! It works great when you know what you're doing!

Jim and Mandy came Friday night and left this afternoon for a wedding they were attending in Farley. Unfortunately Brad and Kelly didn't get a very nice day for their wedding but with all their friends and family with them it probably won't matter. It was great having the kids here again. The visits are short but mean so much to me. I love having them around. They're spending tonight (Saturday) at their dad's and Linda. If all went well, Harry was able to come home from the hospital today. Here's hoping all went well and he's home.

Found another picture to share! Aren't we cute? Wow, look at Glee's hair. She was a blonde!!! I can remember my dress -- it was red, white and blue. Mark's shirt was a mint green, but I'll be darned if I can remember what color Glee had on. Wow! that's been a long time ago! See my memory isn't going at bad as you all thought!

What a rainy day! It started here around 11:30 and continues. We need rain. The grass will certainly be a bright green the next time the sun comes out! I think that's scheduled for Monday!! (After the weekend!) Weekends like this are great for scrapbooking, reading, sleeping and watching movies! And, if you're a NASCAR fan, watching the race on Sunday afternoon. Go DJ!!!

Spent the afternoon with a friend. We went out for lunch (or late breakfast). I brought part of mine home so I'll definitely have something to eat for tomorrow! I had meatloaf. It was very good. We did a little gambling and were back home by 8:00 p.m. It was a nice afternoon. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

Back to scrapbooking . . . you never know who you'll see on my blog!!!

No comments: